Why We Like The Montane Phase Jacket
Designed to keep us dry on the trail when the sky opens up and be easily stowed away when the sun peaks out, the Montane Phase Jacket is the first thing we pack for an adventure. This shell offers a lightweight feel to help us keep moving comfortably, a GORE-TEX laminate that seals out weather while releasing sweat, and a cinchable hood that keeps us covered from the harshest weather nature can conjure.
- Lightweight and packable shell designed for hiking and camping
- Nylon face fabric balances weight savings with durability
- GORE-TEX laminate offers waterproof and breathable coverage
- Two-way front zipper allows us to dump heat and change quickly
- Peaked hood with an adjustable cinch keeps you covered
- Cinchable hem locks in a reliable fit for unparalleled comfort
- Multiple pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #MNTQ03B
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Laminate (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30in
- peaked, cinchable
- 2 zippered hand, zippered chest,
- two-way front zip
- Claimed Weight
- 15oz (430g)
- hiking, backpacking, camping, commuting
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help