Why We Like The Montane Icarus Hoodie
From cold nights at the dog park to a cold-weather winter hike, the Montane Icarus Hoodie keeps us warm and happy thanks to its recycled fabric construction and reliable insulation. The core body, hood, and sleeves all feature Primaloft Black synthetic insulation for superior warmth, while the recycled polyester windstop exterior fabric brings windproof performance and long-lasting durability.
- A lightweight, durable, and exceptionally warm winter jacket for outdoor adventures
- Sustainably built with recycled Barrier RS Eco fabric
- 210 grams of Primaloft Black insulation provides superior warmth
- An elasticated opening on the hood and cuffs help protect against cold winds
- Two zippered hand pockets keep the hands warm and items secure
- Minimal heat loss thanks to a fully adjustable hem
- Item #MNTQ038
- Responsible Collection
- [main body] Barrier RS Eco (20D 100% recycled polyester ripstop), [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- Primaloft Black (100% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- attached with an elasticated hood opening
- two zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help