Why We Like The Montane Anti-Freeze Hoodie
The Montane Anti-Freeze XT Hooded Down Jacket features premium materials, so we can take on bitterly cold temperatures on our trekking trips and mountaineering missions. That starts with the Pertex Quantum Eco shell for a light but abrasion-resistant outer barrier that's windproof and treated with a durable water repellent to protect us—and the down—from snow and light rain. The 750-fill down is highly packable with excellent warmth for the weight, and it's treated with a HyperDry coating to resist any moisture that does sneak through in order to maintain its heat-trapping loft. With its warm and water-resistant construction, the Anti-Freeze jacket is bomber on our backs and packs down small into its included stuff sack, so we can whip it out of our packs when the temperatures plummet or the summit approaches.
- Bomber down jacket for bitter cold
- Ripstop fabric is light yet abrasion-resistant
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation
- Down is treated to resist moisture and preserve loft
- Hood fits over helmet for added warmth
- Recycled materials reduce environmental impact
- Mountain fit accommodates added layers
- Includes stuff sack
- Item #MNTQ02E
- Responsible Collection
- [fabrics] Recycled/Repurposed, [down] Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantaum Eco (100% recycled nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR, [lining] PEAQ Down Eco (100% recycled nylon)
- Hyper Dry Down (750-fill power)
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb .2oz
- mountaineering, camping, hiking
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 11, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
This is a great puffy. It's lightweight, packs away into a tiny package, and it's WARM. The fit is nice too. It doesn't look super boxy, but has room to layer underneath.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help