Why We Like The Alpine 850 Lite Hooded Down Jacket
Moving fast above the tree line can be unpredictable. Temperatures radically change, and storms may bluster through, but with the Montane Alpine 850 Lite Hooded Down Jacket we can be ready for all of it. The sturdy PERTEX QUANTUM ECO shell is abrasion-resistant and treated with PFC-free DWR to keep the 850-fill down inside dry and lofty for consistently cozy warmth, even in crummy conditions. Weighing under a pound, this is the perfect jacket to pack along on long multi-day adventures to be prepared for anything.
- Lightweight down jacket for high-intensity adventure
- DWR coating keeps us dry in light rain or snow
- Down is treated to resist moisture for warmth in all conditions
- Packed full of powerful 850-fill down
- Weighs in under a pound and packs down small
- Standard fit allows for layering beneath
- Made from recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
- Stuff sack included
- Item #MNTQ02C
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 10D PERTEX QUANTUM ECO (100% nylon), PFC-free DWR treatment
- RDS Certified HyperDRY down (850-fill, water resistant treatment),
- Fill Weight
- Baffle Construction
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 drop
- Claimed Weight
- ice-climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help