Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Highline PU Surfboard
The Modern Surfboards Highline PU Surfboard offers an easier ride for novice-to-intermediate surfers to help them develop their skills more quickly and maximize enjoyment. To make this board ideal for progressing riders, Modern Surfboards made it very buoyant so it's easy to paddle. It's so stable you can pop up with confidence, and easy to control for perfecting your turns. Requiring less effort to catch waves, the flat rocker helps the board paddle quickly into waves and maintain speed once you're up. The back half of the board sports a raised vee with a double concave to offset the extra width, allowing for easier rail-to-rail transitions when turning.
- Shortboard for progression with beginner-to-intermediate riders
- PU construction uses traditional materials for strength and flex
- Low-flat rocker paddles out with speed, and stays fast once up
- Double concave is fast and flowy, helping you link turns
- Full rails is more forgiving and adds responsiveness
- This board can be ridden shorter due to the extra width and volume
- Item #MDS000B
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.