Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Trail Glove 5 Shoe
When taking an early morning trail run through the desert, you want a lightweight, breathable shoe that still offers protection against pieces of cholla and prickly pear that may be lurking in your path. Merrell's Men's Trail Glove 5 Shoe offers a barefoot feel that maintains rugged sole protection against the sharp surprises of the Southwest. Minimalist construction and a gloved fit make your feet feel practically barefoot as you weave your way through saguaros and creosote, but you'll be able to keep your eyes on the sunrise instead of the sharp rocks.
- Running and training shoe for trips off of the beaten path
- Mesh and TPU upper is breathable and abrasion resistant
- TrailProtect rock plate helps lessen impact of ground debris
- Vibram TC5+ sole grips muddy trails to inspire confidence
- Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture to keep your feet happy
- Lightweight construction helps you push to a new personal best
- Item #MER00MM
2.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.