Perfect starting point.
Making the leap from casual camping to backpacking can be expensive, so Marmot created the Trestles 0 Sleeping Bag to make the transition less painful to your wallet. This light and compact bag offers reliable warmth at a price that won't deter you from taking on that multi-day hike you've been dreaming of.
Spiraloft 120 insulation provides high-loft warmth and is compressible enough to use when traveling with everything on your back. Its 0F rating means it's warm enough for mild spring and fall conditions and summer nights at high altitudes. The snagless draft tube and trapezoidal footbox help ensure a good night's rest after a long day of trekking.
- Reliable and economical backpacking option
- Spirafil 120 insulation offers high-loft warmth
- Snagless draft tube locks in warmth
- Fold-Down second zipper provides easy access
- Classic trapezoidal footbox for comfort
- Includes compression sack for efficient storage
- Two hang loops allow easy drying
- Stash pocket secures phone or other small items
- Item #MAR013R
- Q & A
Warm and spacious
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Took this sleeping bag up Kilimanjaro and it kept me toasty warm! The last night at base camp, it was about 20 degrees and I was still warm enough, only wearing a long sleeved shirt and running tights. It's a bit bulky and heavy, but that comes with the temperature rating and the fact that it is synthetic. I'm 5'7" and about 160lbs and this was very roomy for me, and I found it very comfortable to rotate inside the bag to sleep on my side. The zipper was not quite snag-free, but nearly always it was very smooth.
at the shoulders what is the diameter?
Is this bag waterproof?
What is the stuff size for this bag?
Hey there Aimee!
It looks like that stuff back size is 10.5 x 19 inches let me know if you have any other questions by giving me a call at 801.204.4660 or sending an email to email@example.com!