Why We Like The Marmot Refuge Pro Bib Pant
- 3-layer construction is breathable and waterproof
- Adjustable bib offers comfort and coverage in the worst conditions
- Cordura scuff guards prevent abrasions when you're making a climb
- Water-resistant chest pocket offers protection for your phone
- Item #MARZ9R9
- Nanopro (100% recycled polyester)
- fully sealed
- 1 chest, 2 hand
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- snowboarding, skiing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 21, 2023
Works great for dog walking.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I live in Seattle where winter is super rainy. I’m a dog walker by trade so I’m in all the weather. I’ve worn these in drenching rain and stayed completely dry. The advantage is the bibs fit over anything so, I just pop them over my clothes and back off when I come back in. Oh, and the copper color is great because I’m very visible while walking.
Originally reviewed on marmot.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help