It’s Called Preparation.
- Load up this light and compressible bag when space is tight and the nights are brisk
- Synthetic Spirafil insulation keeps you cozy through shoulder-season sleepovers
- Don’t worry about cold leaking in - the snagless draft tube keeps it at bay
- Cinch down the Feely draw cords in the dark for extra warmth
- Blanket construction lets the insulation move to where you need it most
- Pack your bag up tight in the included compression sack
- Item #MAR013M
- Q & A
Ideal for Summer Camping
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have used this a few times, and it hasn't let me down. For desert camping, the bag can get a bit chilly at night so I use a Woolrich blanket when needed for extra warmth. The bag packs down very small and has a nice material that doesn't feel like straight up nylon, and produces less static electricity. Good option at the price point for a Marmot bag.