Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Limelight Tent
Give yourself a little extra headroom with the Marmot Limelight Tent. Made with Marmot's Zone Construction, the Limelight 2P has a smart design that maximizes space, so we have plenty of room to kick back, relax, and play a quick game of cards after long days spent hiking, climbing, or mountain biking. Marmot gave the Limelight everything it needs to withstand the elements, like a durable 68D polyester rain fly with fully taped seams, stout DAC Pressfit aluminum poles, and a footprint to protect the tent's floor from wear and water.
- A burly camping and backpacking tent built for foul weather
- Two-person sleeping capacity with space-maximizing design
- Waterproof fly and floor with taped seams with a PU coating
- No-see-um mesh canopy keeps biting bugs at bay
- DAC Pressfit aluminum poles withstand wind and wear
- Super-sized double door and D-shaped rear door
- Color-coded clips and poles for easy pitching
- Footprint included for fast-pitch option
- Item #MAR00SX
4.5 based on 79 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.