For heading uphill.
Arguably, there's nothing more uncomfortable than wearing a pair of stiff pants on the skin track. So do yourself a favor and don the Marmot Women's Kate Pant when your slope-side activities call for unrestricted mobility. The Kate features Marmot's M1 material which is not only waterproof and breathable, but also windproof and stretchy. The articulated, slim fit offers a sleek look that's equally stylish as it is practical, while the faux hand pockets provide a tailored illusion. Internal gaiters keep snow out of your ski boots, while the ankle zippers provide easy access to ski boots.
- Snow pants for touring and resort skiing and riding
- M1 softshell breathable, windproof and water-repellent
- Four-way stretch supports dynamic, athletic movement
- Ankle zips, gaiters help keep snow from entering pant
- Articulated legs deliver a natural fit when skiing
- Zippered back pocket for glove liners, map, cash
- Item #MAR015H