Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Highlander Down Hooded Jacket
When cold, damp winds are howling while we're skinning up the skintrack or walking downtown to get our morning coffee, we're glad the Marmot Highlander Down Hooded Jacket accompanies us during our big adventure. Created with a weather-resistant Pertex Quantum shell to shed off light wind and rain and stuffed with 700-fill down insulation, we stay toasty and dry when the weather isn't so ideal. A high neckline protects our neck and face from the cold, and zippered hand pockets warm our hands or carry any essentials along for the journey.
- Resist cold winds and stay warm in this hooded insulated jacket
- Pertex Quantum fabric is durable and weather-resistant
- 700-fill down insulation is lightweight and keeps us toasty
- Down Defender resists water and helps prevent down soak
- Fixed hood with elastic cuff protects your face from the cold
- Zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials along the way
- Regular fit layers nicely under a ski shell
- Item #MAR01XN
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.