Why We Like The Marmot 96 Active Anorak
Marmot crafted the 96 Active Anorak for wind-blocking coverage while hiking, bouldering, and playing in breezy conditions. This retro-inspired silhouette is made with recycled fabric for a new-age, earth-friendly design. The oversized fit and stretch ripstop provide excellent range of motion for scrambling up peaks or reaching our next hold. And the zippered pouch pocket keeps any essentials, especially trail snacks, within reach.
- Pullover windbreaker for active alpine adventures
- Stretch ripstop for durability and climb-ready range of motion
- Recycled content creates an earth-friendly design
- Oversized fit expands mobility and offers relaxed style
- Adjustable hood provides customizable coverage
- Cinchable hem seals bottom to prevent cool air entry
- Item #MARZ9TI
- Responsible Collection
- 96% recycled polyester, 4% elastane ripstop
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered kangaroo, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, climb
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 7, 2023
Hi there! I several Marmot medium pieces and they fit great. This item is listed as "oversize" fit. Does that apply to all dimensions? Sleeve length? Mid-section? I guess I'm looking to see how it varies from your typical "regular" fit? Thanks!
April 11, 2023