Select style & size:Select options
Jester 16 ID Ski Binding
Marker's Jester 16 ID Ski Binding, the second most beefy alpine binding that Marker makes, excels on both the front and backside of the mountain. The versatile design will withstand big hits in the park and stomp big landings in deep pow all while preventing pre-release and helping keep you safe.
Equipped with Marker's Sole.ID technology, this binding is compatible with standard alpine boots and AT boots with lugged soles thanks to its adjustable toe height. The versatile 6-16 DIN range accommodates almost any style of skiing, whether you're the sort that lives for big drops beneath the chairlift, fresh pow between the trees, or big hits in the park. Marker's Inter Pivot heel is easy to step into, so you won't lose any time when you're hurrying to the lift on a pow day, and the burly magnesium parts will withstand some serious abuse, so you won't have to call your day short when you decide to go big off that cliff that's been calling your name all season.
- Beefy, versatile alpine binding that thrives wherever you take it
- 6-16 DIN range works for advanced to expert all-mountain skiers
- Adjustable toe height accommodates alpine and lugged AT boots
- Gliding AFD provides reliable release when things go south
- 22mm stand height allows for quick and powerful energy transfer
- Marker has been making alpine bindings since it was founded in 1952
- Item #MRK003Z