- A pant that is focused on pushing you to the next challenge
- Abrasion-resistant fabric is tough against rocks or ropes
- 4-way stretch moves with you when you're scrambling rocks
- Quick drying fabric is great for travel or camp trips
- UPF30 protection for long sunny days on the trail
- Item #MAM01AS
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- 2 zippered side, 1 zippered leg, 1 zippered rear
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 15, 2021
Perfect for hiking plus climbing
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- US 30
- 5` 11"
- 153 lbs
These pants fit me perfectly! Not sure if it’s the European fit or what, but they fit just right. I am 5’ 11” 153lbs, and the US 30, EU/D 46 pants were not tight, but also not baggy. They were slim fit, with enough space to breathe and move around. These are great for scrambles to peaks or climbs, and hiking. They are super light weight too. Definitely great pants for the summer days at the crag or backpacking miles in the heat. Great features. The pockets are nice and hidden, giving these pants a good look too. Might even buy a second pair. I put “smaller” on the product fit, because I think most American sizing/brands would consider this a small, or slim fit pant. For me it fits perfectly, but for others it might be a bit tight around the quads.
October 17, 2019
great trail pant
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 170 lbs
The Runbold SO fabric is 4 way stretch, super comfortable and super light. I don't need much more as a year round trail pant. Super tough and the fit is really clean. It's pretty trim but fit is true. Great pant for hiking, rock climbing or anything.