Why We Like The Runbold Pant
Us swift hikers love the flexibility of Mammut's Runbold Pant. Mixing together nylon and spandex gives a light, breathable, and stretchy design that lets us move in unrestricted comfort over exposed roots and rocky scrambles. Pre-shaped knees and a gusseted crotch add to its mobility-friendly design while the miDori treatment excels at wicking moisture and drying fast.
- Comfortable pant for the fast-paced trekker
- Nylon fabric wicks moisture, dries fast, and breathes well
- Light material is easily packable in the hefty pack
- Pre-shaped knees and stretchy design allow full movement
- UPF 50+ protection lets you ditch the sunscreen
- Item #MAMU5H9
- 85% nylon, 15% spandex, miDori finish
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered rear, 1 zippered leg
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help