Rime IN Flex Hooded Jacket
If you're looking for a do-it-all jacket for your mountaineering endeavors, then the Mammut Rime IN Flex Hooded Jacket just may be the thing for you. Finding the balance between a hardshell and an insulating layer, this jacket features stretchy and lightweight Pertex Quantum Air fabric for highly breathable comfort and water-repellent protection, making this a perfect outer layer for times when you're not expecting stormy weather. Stormy weather often comes even when you're not expecting it, and when it does you'll be able to throw a shell on and layer up with the toasty warmth of the OTI stretch insulation. This synthetic insulation offers warm-when-wet performance, and will move with you for non-restrictive warmth up the mountain. The insulated hood fits over an alpine helmet for warmth and coverage when alpine winds are whipping, and the front pockets are easy to reach when wearing a harness or backpack.
- Reach new heights with this insulated mountaineering jacket
- Pertex Quantum Air material repels water and stays highly breathable
- Stretch insulation keeps you warm and moves with you
- Helmet-compatible hood has you covered in stormy weather
- Hand and chest pockets are compatible with pack straps and harnesses
- Hem drawstring is adjustable with one hand to keep out the cold
- Item #MAM016B
- Q & A
Mammut rime jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
I bought these as a gift for my friend and he loves it! Its windproof and has some waterproofing in it to be a good mountaineering jacket.