Hoping For Rain.
When others seek shelter, there's something you love about running your favorite trails in the rain. Maybe it's the increased solitude, the damp smell of pine trees, or how the forest colors seem to expand and deepen. Whatever it is, next time the rain starts to fall, pull on the Mammut Men's Rainspeed HS Jacket, lace up your shoes, and hit the trails.
Thanks to its hardshell design and waterproof technology, the Rainspeed Jacket is ready to keep you dry as you run through the lightest mist or a heavy downpour. A stretch construction and articulated design gives you freedom to move as you power up hills and speed down slopes. Ventilation on the back ensures you won't overheat as you work up a sweat, and a minimalist design keeps the weight down, so you'll hardly remember it's there.
- A technical hardshell ideal for rainy trail runs
- Drytech Premium shell offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Stretch construction ensures freedom of movement
- Vents at the back enhance air flow
- Close-fitting hood provides extra weather protection
- Lightweight and stowable in the left pocket
- Adjustable hem seals out inclement conditions
- Item #MAM00QS