Nara HS Pant
- Insulated, hardshell pants for days on the mountain
- DRYtech membrane seals out moisture while allowing airflow
- Ajungilak OTI synthetic insulation traps in warmth
- Mesh-lined vents release excess heat
- Integrated waist adjustments customize the fit
- Reinforced kick patches stand up to edges and crampons
- Gaiters secure around boots to keep snow out
- Item #MAM00O7
- Q & A
Insulation! Thank you!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These pants fit well and keep you warm. In the world of ski pants, there are fewer and fewer insulated pants, and I hate sitting on chairlifts in the middle of winter with a cold butt! These pants fix that problem. Definitely happy with the insulation. I would say they fit a bit small, as I sized up, but I also wear layers and don't like my ski pants too snug. They seem hardy and will stand up to weather.