Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket
- Technical shell designed for mountaineering and backcountry skiing
- Dry Technology Pro is waterproof, breathable, light, and packable
- Long zippers under each arm assure ample ventilation
- Powder skirt is removable for versatile coverage
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and single pull adjust
- Glove-compatible adjustable cuffs with elastic hand gaiters
- Item #MAM01DZ
- [membrane/laminate] DryTechnology Pro (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% nylon, [back] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, adjustable, reinforced peak
- [external] 1 arm, 1 internal mesh
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 10, 2020
Awesome performance, lacking durability
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 175 lbs
I've used this for downhill skiing demanding lines and took on my first major ski tour/hut trip. The breathability of the piece is amazing and the inner pockets worked great for skins and everything I needed. However, on this first ski tour trip, I must have snagged on a branch (I didn't even feel it) but a portion of the fabric that covers the left shoulder zipper pocket ripped, so now I have a loose piece of fabric flapping around, and I notice at the bottom of my line when I see the snack I had in there partially hanging out... So, I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed in the durability of the piece. I need to find the right products to patch this rip now, even though this is a very expensive technical piece. I can only imagine how it'll hold up through the trees after a few more years of wear.
November 3, 2019
ski the Haldigrat
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 170 lbs
Love the name as I've skied at this cool Swiss spot. But love the jacket and bibs just the same. Great it and really well made. The material has stretch and it feels like it has it in just the right places. Like that the powder skirt zips out and the nice little stretchy cuffs that are in the sleeves. I'll use this at the resorts but also skiing in the back country it'll be great. Under arm zips and my skins fit in the chest pockets. Because the pockets are on the chest my backpack hip belt and shoulder straps are not in the way of the pockets. Why are more jackets like this? As with all Mammut stuff, well thought out and well made.