Eigerjoch Pro IN Hooded Jacket
- Heavy-duty insulator designed for alpinism and mountaineering
- Dual insulated with Primaloft Gold and 800-fill down insulation
- Pertex Quantum Pro shell is windproof and ruggedly water-resistant
- Double chambers with taped seams enhances weather protection
- Vertical Motion Construction is articulated specifically for alpine
- High Reach Technology keeps hem underneath harnesses at all times
- Hood is storm-proof, helmet-compatible, and glove-friendly
- Adjustments at hood and hem ensure solid coverage from the cold
- High Visibility Backer for high visibility in high altitudes
- Item #MAM017N
- Q & A
Surprisingly not warm
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 165lbs
Although the photos suggested the jacket lacked loft, I did order it. Fortunately, the morning after it arrived we had minus 10 outside, so wearing only a wool shirt under the jacket, I took the dogs out for their exercise, and was surprised after about 5 minutes that I could feel the cold coming through. I went into the house to change into my older, well worn Marmot down jacket, which still has adequate loft, and didn't get cold while outside for another 20 minutes. In addition, the size large jacket was tight and I'm only 5'8", and 165 lbs. I did like the hood fit and the thumb holes. I sent the jacket back and ordered another Marmot.
No, this is the women's version of the coat look at the photos.
Is this the men's or women's version?
From what I can tell this price/jacket is the men's version, but the pictures shown are for the women's version? Can someone clarify?