Peak warmth, packability, and performance.
Getting tossed an icy breath of snow-filled wind is probably your favorite thing about mountaineering excursions. Or perhaps it's the part where you try to stuff your down jacket back in your pack. Just kidding, these have always been the bane of mountain explorers. The Mammut Men's Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Jacket would have been the envy of every old-timer to ascend the Eiger back in the day. This insulating jacket is packed with the power of 850-fill down for the ultimate level of warmth any mountain climber could ask for, then treated to keep away water should snow melt through the face fabric. This would be doubtful, however, considering the durable polyester face fabric is water-repellent and not likely to tear against the rock faces you're scrambling up.
If a storm sweeps in, you're sure to appreciate the features of the Eigerjoch IN. Thanks to Mammut's High Visibility Backer Technology, the other climbers can spot you pausing to dig around in your pockets—still accessible even while wearing your harness—and your hood will stay safe over your helmet through the worst of the storm, easily adjustable while wearing gloves. Once the snow clears up, if you're feeling toasty, simply stuff this down into its own stuff sack, disguised as a chest pocket.
- Technical insulating layer for big mountain adventures in the wild
- Face fabric is durable, ultra-lightweight, and water-repellent
- Water-repellent down is high loft for a toasty toasty torso
- Primaloft with 4-way stretch in hood and pits offer wicking warmth
- Vertical Motion and High Reach Technology for mobile performance
- Drawstring hem and hood keep out jack frost's sneaky fingers
- Incorporated with reflective technology on the back
- Packs down into own stuff sack chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs and athletic fit provide low-profile functionality
- Item #MAM00VP