Peak warmth, packability, and performance.
Getting tossed an icy breath of snow-filled wind is probably your favorite thing about mountaineering excursions. Or perhaps it's the part where you try to stuff your down jacket back in your pack. Just kidding, these have always been the bane of mountain explorers. The Mammut Men's Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Jacket would've been the envy of every old-timer to ascend the Eiger back in the day.
This insulating jacket is packed with the power of 850-fill down for a level of warmth that any mountain climber dreams about, then treated to keep away water should snow melt through the face fabric, which is doubtful considering the tough poly fabric's water-repellent and abrasion-resistant design. Thanks to Mammut's High Visibility Backer Technology, other climbers can spot you pausing to dig around in your pockets—still accessible even while wearing your harness—and your hood stays put over your helmet through the worst of the storm, and easily adjusts while wearing gloves. Once the snow clears up, if you're feeling toasty, simply stuff it into its stuff sack that's disguised as a chest pocket.
- Technical insulating layer for big mountain adventures
- Face fabric is durable, lightweight, and water-repellent
- Water-repellent down is high-loft for a toasty toasty torso
- Primaloft in hood and pits offers wicking warmth
- Vertical Motion and High Reach Technology for mobile performance
- Drawstring hem and hood keep out jack frost's sneaky fingers
- Packs down into own stuff sack chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs and athletic fit provide low-profile functionality
- Item #MAM00VP