Luxurious warmth with a performance fit.
Gone are the days when you automatically reach for two insulated jackets for your big mountain trip. Now, when you dream about blue mountain skies and misty mornings, you need only the Women's Mammut Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Down Jacket to keep you warm. An impressive 850-fill down fill provides the high warmth-to-weight ratio that down is known for, but should you get caught in stormy weather, it will still offer shelter. Not only is the down treated to be hydrophobic, but Pertex Quantum fabric adds additional water-repellency for breathable protection that keeps you comfortable.
Mammut incorporates stretch technology into the arms and torso so that any alpine movement sequence or vertical climbing technique can be performed with ease. Additional four-way stretch is incorporated into the Primaloft insulation in the underarm panels and hood, and the pockets are situated so you can reach your jerky or electrolyte tablets while you're on the move. If you feel a chill sneaking about, cinch the hood around your helmet and adjust the drawstring on your hem to help block out that cold.
- Insulating layer excels during big-mountain adventures
- Fabric is durable, lightweight, and water-repellent
- Hydrophobic down is lofty, compressible, and insulating
- Primaloft with four-way stretch in hood and pits for mobility
- Vertical Motion and High Reach inserts for mobility while climbing
- Drawstring hem and hood add extra protection from the wind and cold
- Incorporated with reflective technology for high visibility
- Packs down into own stuff sack chest pocket
- Item #MAM00US