Alvier HS Soft Bib Pant
Stay completely protected from the elements when wearing the Mammut Alvier HS Soft Bib Pant on the next backcountry tour. Made out of Gore-Tex C-Knit three-layer material, the bib withstands the worst wind and snow storms when trekking up the skintrack. If the day begins to warm up, the side ventilation zips can dump heat and allow for temperature control in a flash. Dyneema reinforced seams add durability to the ankles for additional protection from ski edges, and the leg width opening can be adjusted by snap buttons to improve crampon compatibility when the approach gets technical. For added customization, the bib can be separated from the pant during apres ski after a long day of touring, and snap buttons on the belt loops can connect the pants to compatible Mammut jackets.
- A bib made for extensive, day-long tours in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex C-Knit 3L material is weather-resistant and breathable
- Side zipper ventilation dumps heat in a hurry when on the skintrack
- Adjustable leg width improves crampon compatibility in a hurry
- Dyneema reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection for durability
- Removable bib customizes fit and feel on and off the mountain
- Snap buttons connect compatible Mammut jackets to pants
- Item #MAM014C
- Q & A
Favorite New Bibs!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 5'6"
Got these bibs this season and i'm totally stoked on them! I've purchased Mammut in the past and i know they run small so I sized up. I typically wear a 6-8 in jeans but I purchased a 10 in the bibs. Even those were too tight in the thigh so i pumped up to a 12 and these are perfect! These are super comfy on the upper half and have a pocket ideal for a beacon but i've stored my phone here to keep it warm to preserve the battery. The full-zip around at the waist gives you super easy access for the bathroom and any adjusting that might be necessary. These are great on and off the slopes and in the backcountry!