Why We Like The Mammut Alto Guide HS Hooded Jacket
Whether we're into hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, the Mammut Alto Guide HS Hooded Jacket is ready for mountain weather. This technical shell features 3-layer Mammut Drytechnology Pro fabric, which is windproof and waterproof as well as highly durable and highly breathable. The Alto Guide also impresses with smart design features that accommodates our technical mountain pursuits, such as water-repellent zippers, pre-shaped sleeves for climbing mobility, climbing harness-compatible pockets, and underarm vents that release excess heat and moisture vapor to limit sweating and overheating. On top of that, this hoodie has been certified for materials and processes that minimize its impact on the environment.
- Technical hard shell for all-mountain play,
- Waterproof-breathable membrane for weather protection,
- 40-denier nylon for lightweight abrasion-resistance,
- Two-way zipper for easy climbing harness access,
- Drawstring-adjustable hem to adjust fit,
- Hook-and-loop cuffs to seal out snow and rain
- Item #MAMU5EY
- Responsible Collection
- [product] bluesign®️ APPROVED
- [membrane/laminate] Mammut DRYtechnology Pro (3-layer), [face fabric, lining] 100% nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- Powder Skirt
- mountaineering, hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help