Why We Like The Albula IN Hooded Jacket
Mammut's Albula IN Hooded Jacket is as environmentally conscious as it is warm, and it's an excellent option for everything from casual wear to a snowy hike in the foothills. It's treated with PFC-free DWR for resistance to wet conditions, and we like that it's filled with recycled synthetic Ecodown fibers that make for an ideal heat-to-weight ratio. There's a 2-point adjustment system on the hood, and two side pockets with zippers. Elasticated cuffs and hem keep the snow out and a clean look in style. The Albula IN Hooded Jacket will keep you warm while you're strolling through snowy evenings, and it will be a great warm option for brewery hopping around town, too.
- Wintery warm hooded coat that's treated with PFC-free DWR
- Filled with recycled Ecodown fibers for optimal heat-weight ratio
- 2-point adjustment on the hood, and 2 side pockets with zippers
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean look and fit
- Item #MAMU557
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% nylon
- 2 zippered side
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?