Select style & size:Select options
Kayaks are great and all, but if you can't get them to the water they're just fancy looking dust-collectors sitting in your garden shed. The Malone Auto Racks MicroSport Trailer Package comes with J-Pro2 kayak carriers with straps and hardware, pre-assembled hubs, and an instruction manual, keeping things easy to figure out before your big trip. There's even a spare tire—with its own locking attachment in case anybody gets any funny ideas. The MicroSport Base Trailer comes with DOT approved lighting and a pre-wired electrical system, and uses a 2 inch Class II receiver to hitch onto your vehicle, but the coated steal load bars fit nearly all car racks if you just want to load your boats on top.
- Trailer package for hauling a couple kayaks or canoes
- Galvanized steel ready for rugged years of road and sea
- Pre-assembled hubs are clean and simple to install
- Rectangular load bars fit nearly all car rack accessories
- 12in slotted wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue transports boats up to 20ft in length
- DOT approved lighting and bearings keep you visible on the road
- Item #MLR0014
- Q & A
THE BEST KAYAK TRAILER!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is the easiest and best way to transport kayaks. It makes loading and unloading so easy that i get out to the lake a whole lot more then when i didnt have it. This is a Kit so you will have to build it. The length is 13.5 feet so if you have a small garage you will need the Retractable Tongue Kit. I ordered a second pair of bunks so i could have both kayaks riding the same.