Time-tested performance you can trust.
With more than 30 years of use, abuse, and refinement under its belt, you can be sure that the Lowe Alpine Cerro Torre 65:85L Backpack is a worthy companion for backpacking adventures and long-range trekking missions. Expandable capacity from 65 to 85L means it can accommodate more gear-intensive trips without being bulky when you embark on shorter trips. The Cerro Torre uses Lowe's adjustable Axiom 7 Back System to fit users of different sizes, along with a rotating hip belt and sprung steel frame to comfortably carry loads of up to 55 pounds. It sports both top and bottom access, along with a zip-out compartment divider, to help you stay organized when you have a week's worth of supplies crammed into a single pack.
Since you never know what you'll run into, Lowe made sure the Cerro Torre's ready for pretty much everything. Made of super-tough TriShield Grid nylon, it can bust through thickets and scrape over rocks with no ill effects, and comes with a rain cover to help you through the inevitable showers and downpours. It's also fully featured for easy use when you're on the move, with convenient hip belt pockets, stretchy side pockets for water, snacks, maps, and layers, stowable ice axe and trekking pole loops, multiple lash points, and compression straps to lock down your load. It even has a haul loop, so your partner can give you a hand when you're trying to hoist what feels like your own body weight onto your back.
- Proven pack for long treks and backpacking trips
- Axiom 7 back system offers adjustable fit and comfy support
- Rotating hip belt distributes load evenly and comfortably
- TriShield GRID fabric is light, yet tough and water-resistant
- Compression straps keep load locked down and stable
- Hydration compatible for on-the-go sipping
- Zip-out divider and multiple pockets keep gear organized
- Stowable ice axe loops and trekking pole tip grippers
- Item #LWA005I