Why We Like The LOWA Merger GTX Mid Trail Running Shoe
Designed for nimble movement on our speed-hikes or trail runs, the Merger GTX Mid Trail Running Shoe provides dynamic support and rain-or-shine performance thanks to GORE-TEX technology. LOWA's MONOWARP three-dimensional midsole cradles our foot for a stable fit over technical terrain, aided by a grippy rubber sole for confident traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Light and supportive shoe equipped for fast hikes or trail runs
- GORE-TEX membrane is highly breathable and fully waterproof
- Durable mesh upper with overlays for a light yet protective fit
- Speedlace drawcord system allows quick and precise adjustments
- DynaPU midsole provides long-lasting shock absorption and rebound
- Angular profile rubber soles maximize contact surface and grip
- Flexible construction supports the foot's natural rolling motion
- Design is specially adapted to the natural anatomy of the female foot
- Item #LOWZ17Z
- Upper Material
- ripstop, TPU overlays
- GORE-TEX membrane
- 5% fabric, 45% felt, 50% Memolatex
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- trail running, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help