Why We Like The LOWA Merger GTX Lo Hiking Shoe
Whether we're racing our latest car-to-car PR or just out for a lunchtime stroll, the LOWA Merger GTX Lo Hiking Shoe matches our vibe. The light and stable construction takes notes from running shoes and hiking boots to shore up our footing without slowing us down, while the GORE-TEX membrane keeps our feet dry through water crossings, sudden showers, and mud puddles. No matter how long we're out exploring, the minimal-seam upper keeps friction low and the drawcord closure lets us make on-the-fly fit adjustments, ensuring our feet stay comfy through every mile.
- Hybrid hiking shoe for staying fast and light on the trail
- Ripstop, low-seam upper for durability and low-friction comfort
- GORE-TEX membrane delivers reliable waterproof performance
- Drawcord closure gives you a quick-and-easy on-off
- Monowrap frame offers lateral support and stability
- DynaPU midsole provides long-lasting energy return
- Proprietary rubber compound for optimal traction on and off the trail
- Item #LOWZ17X
- Upper Material
- ripstop, TPU overlays
- GORE-TEX membrane
- DynaPU, Monowrap
- proprietary rubber compound
- Claimed Weight
- [single, US6.5] 9.88oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help