If you're always getting blistered and chafed by the tightness and internal stitching of your hiking boots, Lowa's Lady Light LL Boots might be the next logical step in attaining on-trail comfort. Built with extra room in the forefoot area, these boots prevent hot spots and add volume to accommodate wide, sensitive feet. The Lady Lights are built without any internal stitching, so they won't gnaw at your feet when you're six or seven miles from the trailhead.
- Roomy hiking boot for long-haul days on the trail
- No internal stitching to prevent chafing
- Vibram Trac Lite II outsole for a solid grip
- More room in metatarsal area for forefoot comfort
- Nubuck leather durable against rock, sand, and grit
- Item #LOW002F