Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Out of the bin.
Light & Motion is one of the only brands that doesn’t load up its front lights with features and tech while relegating rear lights to the one-trick-pony bin. Case in point: the Vis 180 Pro Rear Light, which combines the usual features—flashing and steady modes—with amber colored sidelights. These increase the range of visibility and also recall the running lights on the cars and trucks we share the road with, reinforcing our status as vehicles by replicating a feature that most road users associate with automobiles.
The light can also be set to paceline mode, which turns off the red but leaves on the amber. This spares whoever is on your wheel while upping group visibility to the side—especially useful in critical mass-type scenarios where you're riding with a group who may not be making the best choices as far as lighting goes.
- A cycling rear light that's considerate to other cyclists
- Relatively high lumen output insists on visibility in low-light
- Amber sidelights increase angles of visible light
- Paceline mode spares your fellow cyclists a retina burn
- Daylight mode pulses to get you noticed in traffic
- Virtually universal micro USB port means you're never far from a recharge
- Item #LTM002A
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.