Why We Like The TX2 Evo Approach Shoe
La Sportiva's TX2 Evo Approach shoe is a light and airy choice for long approaches to far-out climbs. Its polyester upper has rubber randing to bolster its support around our feet while also offering breathability. The light synthetic fabric also makes it incredibly easy to squish into our bags for when we need to strap into the real climbing shoes. Of course, we can't forget the Vibram Mega-Grip outsole: this strong rubber compound acts like a magnet to the ground below to ensure slipping is a thing of the past.
- Easy-to-stow approach shoe with a light design
- Supple polyester upper with rubber rands is breathable and strong
- MEMlex and C2 ComboCord midsole is engineered for more support
- Vibram Mega-Grip sole provides unyielding grip and durability
- Non-slip mesh lining stops your foot from sliding in the shoe
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #LSPZ2F9
- Upper Material
- polyester, rubber, PU TechLite toe rand
- MEMlex, C2 ComboCord
- Vibram Mega-Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- climbing, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help