Select a size:
Trango Tech GTX Mountaineering Boot
The La Sportiva Trango Tech GTX Mountaineering Boot confidently tackles all types of terrain. It bridges the gap between mountaineering and backpacking for travel in the mountains. A low profile midsole and sole construction allow technical footwork and edging capability when you're climbing easier graded routes while a TPU insert allows semi-automatic crampon compatibility for glacier travel. Throughout your treks, the waterproof uppers and Gore-Tex membrane keep your feet dry and comfortable on muddy trails and through shallow streams while a gusset free tongue enhances comfort during long days in the mountains. Additionally, the Trango features a 3D Flex system for precises support on rough, uneven trails and a to-the-toe lacing system that delivers a precise fit for enhanced control that's appreciated whether you're climbing a new route or traversing technical terrain.
- Boot that bridges the gap between mountaineering and backpacking
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture to keep feet dry in the alpine
- Gusset free tongue offers comfort during long days in the mountains
- 3D Flex system offers precise support across rough, uneven terrain
- Low profile midsole and outsole allow technical footwork
- Vibram CUBE soles offer enhanced traction and edging capability
- Impact Brake System enhances comfort on strenuous descents
- To-the-toe lacing system offers a precise fit for enhanced control
- Item #LSP00JL
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.