Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trango Tech GTX Mountaineering Boot
The La Sportiva Trango Tech GTX Mountaineering Boot bridges the gap between both backpacking and mountaineering for an option that helps us confidently tackle all types of terrain. We appreciate how its low-profile sole and midsole allow technical footwork and edging capability when climbing easier graded routes, while also offering semi-automatic crampon compatibility for glacier travel. The waterproof upper and GORE-TEX membrane keep your feet dry across mountainous terrain, and the gusset-free tongue construction increases comfort for long miles on the trail.
- Boot that's equally suited for both backpacking and mountaineering
- GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture and allows vapor to escape
- Gusset free tongue adds comfort during long miles
- 3D Flex system offers precise support across rough terrain types
- Low profile midsole and outsole enable technical foot work
- Vibram CUBE soles offer edging capability and enhanced traction
- Impact Brake System makes strenuous descents more comfortable
- To-the-toe lacing system offers a precise fit for enhanced control
- Item #LSP00JI
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.