Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
- Running short optimizes with stretchy, breathable fabric
- Laser-cut inner brief ensures chafe-free, ventilated comfort
- Polygiene anti-odor and anti-bacterial freshness
- Wide waistband with four storage pockets and zippered rear pocket
- Item #LSP00KJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
Got these shorts on sale and while I do like a lot about them, I’m a bit torn as to the overall fit and functionality. The outer material is fantastic, stretchy and light/breathable. The wide waste band took me a little getting used to, but it's not uncomfortable and I could see how functional it would be on longer runs - you can really cram some gear in there.... The real issue is the liner - it's just strange; really boxy, excess fabric, loose cuffs. For me the liner is rather ill-fitting and uncomfortable during early miles, but I will say that when I've worn the shorts over longer runs, I have kinda forgotten about it and finished the run without chafing or any other issues.