Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a color:Black/Yellow
Select a size:
Cobra 4:99 Climbing Shoe
The designers at La Sportiva is so curious whether speed climbers can reach a sub-five record that they designed the first shoe specifically for speed climbing. The Cobra 4.99 retains the same aggressive profile as La Sportiva's original Cobra for a snug-fitting, competitive performance, except La Sportiva made this shoe slightly lighter, more sensitive, and tackier on rounded plastic holds. The upper is composed of soft, sturdy microfiber, and there are leather panels that stretch ever so slightly to ensure a customized feel. Underfoot, the Vibram XS Grip2 rubber sole has a heat-sealed coating for better friction when your foot slides on round holds.
- La Sportiva's first climbing shoe designed for speed climbing
- Same aggressive downturn as the original Cobra Climbing Shoe
- Unlined upper made of stretchy leather and snug-fitting microfiber
- Sensitive midsole made for moving fast
- Heat-sealed Vibram XS Grip2 sole shaped specifically for plastic
- Item #LSPZ26S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.