Aragon Climbing Shoe
The La Sportiva Women's Aragon Climbing Shoe is a comfy choice for beginners learning in the gym, intermediates learning how to crack climb, or experts on warmup circuits. It has a mostly-flat profile with low asymmetry to promote comfort so you don't have to take the shoe off after every boulder problem, but you can if you want to because the dual hook-and-loop ensures quick-and-easy entry and exit. Unlined suede stretches the upper to conform to your footshape, and La Sportiva's Frixion rubber assures traction on rock and plastic alike.
- All-round climbing shoe designed for gyms, sport crags, and trad
- Low, flat asymmetry offers entry-level comfort and performance
- Unlined suede upper stretches to conform to all footshapes
- Frixion rubber sole ensures traction on plastic and rock
- Dual hook-and-loop closure is quick to put on and take off
- Item #LSPZ27Z
- Upper Material
- dual hook-and-loop
- Laspo Flex (0.8mm)
- Frixion rubber (4mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help