- Stay comfortable while being active in this softshell jacket
- Softshell material sheds weather while allowing heat to escape
- Stretch construction improves range of motion
- Helmet-compatible hood protects face from wind and light rain
- Zippered pockets securely hold essentials along the way
- Sleeve cuff gaitors seal out gusts to keep you comfortable
- Regular fit
- Item #LSPZ26T
- [face fabric] 87% nylon, 14% elastane, [inserts] 96% nylon, 4% elastane, [cuffs] 100% Lycra
- helmet-compatible, articulated
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 29, 2021
Good design but lacks weather protection
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
The jacket looks nice but I highly doubt it can be recommended for mountaineering as advertised because Cordura reinforced areas become wet under water instantly even with fresh DWR. Considering Cordura is used for shoulders area which gets wet first under rain I suspect this jacket is not practical for alpine pursuits where wether can change throughout the day. I don't expect softshell to be waterproof but it should not get wet in a few moments.