Get the practical puff without the poof.
Kuhl's Spyfire Jacket gives you the warmth of a down jacket, without the poofy, cumbersome baffling. Built with a lightweight, tear-resistant ripstop, durable water treatment coverage, knit underarm gussets, and brimming with 800-fill goose down, this jacket is perfect for impromptu winter romps at the dog park. This contemporary-yet-pragmatic piece has a flattering, articulated fit. The variegated baffling flirts between strategic and sophisticated. Its sleek, military-inspired horizontal stitching and subtle overlays provide a polished look that your friends are sure to covet.
- For après-ski festivities and everyday winter wear
- 850-fill down insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Water-resistant fabric protects against light moisture
- Low-bulk baffling eliminates bulk for a slim look
- Stretch panels give an unhindered fit and heel
- Underarm paneling promote breathability
- Precision 3D fit is form-following
- Item #KUH00A8
- Q & A
What is the claimed weight?