Kryptonite KryptoFlex 3010 Looped Cable
Select style & size:Select options
Secure your bike posse's whips.
At 30 feet in length, the Kryptonite KryptoFlex 3010 Looped Cable comes in handy when you're riding with a large group and need to secure multiple bikes before heading into an establishment for a quick bite to eat. This looped steel cable requires you lock it with a traditional combination lock or U-lock before leaving your bikes outside.
We'd recommend you don't leave your carbon superbike or full-suspension rig unattended for a lengthy duration with this looped cable, as it's more a theft deterrent for opportunistic thieves than a hardcore lock for city use and long duration stays, seeing it's only 10 millimeters thick. However, it does serve its intended purpose quite well, securing your urban commuters and bar bikes when you're grabbing libations and late night grub before heading home.
- 30ft flexible steel cable for locking up multiple bikes
- Looped steel cable for locking bikes during quick stops
- 10mm thick steel cable provides a theft deterrent for thieves
- Looped ends secure with a combo lock or U-lock (not included)
- Item #KRY0016
- Q & A
Keep them all locked!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this at the house to loop through all the bikes. Coating on the cable is great and doesn't damage frames.