Select style & size:Select options
There are rivers where a felt-soled boot is essential to staying upright when you wade deeper into the river, and there are others where a lugged sole is the preferred weapon of choice when stepping through slick river slime and polished gravel. The Korkers Dark Horse Men's Wading Boot gives you the ability to adapt to either scenario thanks to its OmniTrax interchangeable sole system. A felt sole provides superior traction when the river bottom is mossy and slick, and the lugged rubber sole makes short work of gravely banks and sandy river bottoms. A quick and secure Boa dial closure system keeps these boots tight around your feet when confronted with the constant pull and tug of the river's current, and the internal drainage system allows water to quickly exit the boot as you walk upstream to the next run.
- A wading boot that adapts to different river bottoms
- Interchangeable sole system with rubber and felt soles
- Boa closure system ensures a snug and secure fit all day
- Internal drainage allows water to quickly escape the boot
- Quick-drying upper with protective toe cap for added durability
- Item #KKR000O
- Q & A
These Boots Kick Donkey!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are my first fly fishing boots, so I have very little to compare...but these boots kick ass! They are extremely comfortable, warm and overall great traction on the rocks. I was in 40 degree water for hours and never felt the need to come out. In addition we rode in on horseback and for part of the ride I kept these on while on the horse and in stirrups. Fantastic boot! Thank you Korkers!