Polartec Outercore Shirt
Perfect for sloppy exits and paddle-a-thons, Kokatat's Polartec Outercore Shirt is a great place to start if you want to retain warmth in less-than-warm conditions. And because this shirt is made from recycled Polartec Powerdry fabric, you'll have the full heat of a heavyweight top in a seemingly lightweight baselayer.
Built to interact with your skin over long hours of repetitive paddling motions, the Outercore has flat-stitched seams that won't chafe your damp epidermis, leading to increased comfort that can make or break a multi-day river trip. After all, at mile 51 of the Middle Fork of the Salmon, you want to be nursing a beer in a hot spring, not nursing your tender, irritated contact points.
- A paddling baselayer for heat retention
- Polartec main body is heavy but slim
- Grid fleece in cuffs, underarms, and neck for venting
- Jersey face conducive for internal and external layering
- Flat-stitch seams don't chafe
- Item #KOK002H
- [main] Polartec Power Dry (90% polyester, 10% spandex), [contrast grid] 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help