Select style & size:Select options
Ready for outdoor introduction.
- An adaptable child carrier for parents and growing babies
- Adjustable suspension system allows parents to share the load
- Wide seat and adjustable foot stirrups allow room for growth
- Five-point harness ensures a safe trip on tough trails
- Integrated sunshade built into zippered pocket for hot days
- Multiple zippered pockets and reservoir sleeve for organization
- Multiple grab handles make for smooth transitions and travel
- Item #KEL008L
- Q & A
How to Fit your Journey child carrier
Kelty Journey PerfectFit Elite Overview
Get the lowdown on all the features and benefits of the brand new Journey PerfectFit Elite child carriers.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 135lbs
After trying a few kid carriers, my customer was really happy with this carrier. Here is what he had to say:
The Kelty is actually relatively comfortable for a kid carrier. It carries almost like a normal backpack other then the awkward higher center of gravity. Adjusting for different torso lengths is ridiculously easy and is as 'on the fly' as they describe it. The harness isn't as intuitive as the osprey but does seem relatively snug for our tiny peanut (barely meets the weight requirement) once we tighten it. The lack of side pockets and CamelBak reservoir didn't bother us, so we went with the slightly lighter model. None of the Kelty packs comes with a full rain cover, which is annoying - but I think the Deuter rain cover will fit.