The ultimate winter boot.
The driveway isn't gonna shovel itself, and your black lab doesn't care that it snowed half a foot overnight—the pooch still wants to go on a hike. Lace up the Keen Men's Summit County Boots and get on with it knowing that your feet will stay warm and dry with Keen.Warm insulation and a Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. The leather and textile uppers lend rugged durability while the compression-molded midsole, shell back heel support, and thermal heat shield foot bed cushion your feet in ergonomic comfort. If you get a melt-freeze cycle and the trail gets slick, you'll still be surefooted thanks to the rubber outsole that hardens in cold conditions.
- A bombproof boot for deck shoveling and snow hikes
- Leather and textile uppers lend waterproof durability
- Keen.Dry membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Insulated design combats the coldest winter temperatures
- Rugged rubber sole hardens in cold temps for traction
- Lace up closure allows you to customize fit
- Compression molded midsole for support and comfort
- Item #KEN00DD
- Q & A
Comfortable and warm
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my dad since he works up at the ski resort and would prefer to not be in his ski boots all day. He loves them! Comfortable all day long and very warm. The rubber tread has fantastic traction as well! This boot has Keen's traditional wide footbed opposed to the durand polar that has a narrower foot bed so if you were looking for a wider footbed, this is a winner! Also- its 450 grams insulation in the toe box and 400 grams in the rest of the boot.