Find Your Store
Home Page

Cart, contains 0 items

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.
Expert Help
Earn Rewards

KAVU
Highline Sweater - Men's

2 out of 5 stars
2 Reviews
$31.48 - $89.95
Up to 65% off
Color:Dream Van

Size:

Size Chart

Quantity


Why We Like The Highline Sweater

With the Highline Sweater, we not only get to show off our favorite outdoor critter but also get to do it in soft, plush comfort. This timeless sweater brings a fun touch to our cool-weather wardrobe, for everything from backyard firepit hangs to afternoon hikes in the foothills.


Details

  • Casual sweater with an affinity for the woods
  • Cotton blend offers up soft and breathable comfort
  • Regular fit delivers an easygoing, layer-able design
  • Item #KAV00IN
Material
55% acrylic, 45% cotton
Fit
regular
Center Back Length
[medium] 28in
Style
crew
Claimed Weight
[medium] 15oz
Manufacturer Warranty
lifetime
Activity
casual

Overall Rating

2 based on 2 ratings

Review Summary

1 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
5 Stars - 0 reviews

What do you think about this product?

View

Selecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
1 out of 5 stars

February 1, 2023

HUGE and ugly

Familiarity:
I returned this product before using it
Size Bought:
L and XL
Weight:
200

I knew this sweater was ugly going into my purchase, but when it arrived, it was even uglier than it was online. That's fine, I was shopping for an ugly sweater and I got one. What isn't fine is the sizing. I wear and XL 90% of the time and a 2XL the other 10% of the time, depending on the cut. I ordered the XL in this case because I read that they run big - I had no idea!!!! The XL fit like a dress. I'm 6' and it literally went down to my mid-thighs. So, I ordered a L, thinking that would solve the problem. I've literally only had one size L item fit since I became an adult, so I wasn't sure how the L would fit. Turns out the L fit well through the shoulders and chest, but it was still way too long. It fit like a tunic, and the graphic was literally down around my waist. In short, if you're looking for an ugly sweater, order at least 1.5 sizes smaller than normal, and know that you probably won't have to wear pants with it.

David P
3 out of 5 stars

November 28, 2022

Nice Quality - too big

Familiarity:
I returned this product before using it
Size Bought:
XL
Height:
5' 11"
Weight:
215

Sweater seems to be well made, although it is much thinner than I anticipated. It also runs very big. I normally wear an XL and I was swimming in it. I thought the size/cut was weird too so I didn't bother trying the Large.

Ian H