Why We Like The Kari Traa Silja Half-Zip Top
Made to be worn next to our skin, the Kari Traa Silja Half-Zip top is a classic merino wool baselayer. Merino wool makes the best baselayers because it's naturally odor-resistant, insulates when wet, wicks moisture, dries quickly, and feels soft against our skin. Those natural attributes keep us feeling warmer, drier, and more comfortable in chilly weather, whether we're snowboarding, hiking, or adding some warmth beneath our everyday clothes.
- Merino wool baselayer from Kari Traa
- Merino wool naturally regulates temperature and manages moisture
- 235-weight wool provides versatile, mid-weight insulation
- Half-zip for comfort and ventilation when we get warm
- Brand named after champion freestyle skier from Norway
- Item #KTRC0BQ
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- merino wool is naturally odor-resistant
- casual, snowsports
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help