Rusa Wool Socks
Think about the seam at the tip of your sock. If you can't feel it, wiggle your toes around a little. You'll see. Now you can't stop thinking about that awful little line. It was fine before you thought about it, but now that you've noticed it the thought of putting your feet in constricting shoes pressed up against that thin lump makes you fight the urge to rip your socks off and run barefoot and pantsless through the neighborhood.
Don't go pantsless, go seamless. The Kari Traa Rusa sock has no toe seam which means no chafing and no annoying lump.Plus, its snowflake print and cozy merino wool-blend fabric make you feel like a goddess of winter.
- Rib-knit cuffs leave breathing room for skin without sacrificing snug fit
- Arch support lends comfort to your foot and helps hold sock firmly in place
- Leave chronic holes behind with reinforced heel and toe
- Item #KTR001X
- 41% merino wool, 41% acrylic, 11% polyester, 4% nylon, 3% elastane
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, hiking, mountaineering, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running, triathlon