Why We Like The Kari Traa Floke Pant
To cut the chill without overheating, we pull on the Kari Traa Floke Pant before stepping into our bibs. Built with a merino-modal blend, this pair is ultra-soft against our skin as it holds in heat when we're standing still and wicks away sweat when we're on the move. The lightweight build and body-hugging fit minimize bulk in our boots yet still give our legs full coverage, while the flatlock seams keep friction low for chafe-free movement.
- Lightweight baselayer pant for staying comfortably cozy on the hill
- Durable woolly blend manages temp, odors, and moisture
- Elastic waistband provides a low-profile, stay-put fit
- Item #KTRC07E
- 60% merino wool, 40% Lenzing modal
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, snowshoeing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help