- Soft wool baselayer bottoms for warmth in cold weather pursuits
- 4-way stretch fabric ensures natural movement through activity
- Merino wool naturally repels odor for lasting freshness and comfort
- Wool fibers provide insulation in both dry and wet conditions
- Slim cut allows for easy layering on extra cold days on the slopes
- Nordic inspired print delivers a comfortable winter aesthetic
- Item #KTR0064
- 60% wool, 40% lenzing modal
- Insulation Weight
- natural property of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
March 11, 2019
Stylish, fun and warm yet a tad itchy
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 114 lbs
The fit is spot on. The detailing very nice. Warm under snow pants, yet too itchy for me to wear alone, especially along the vertical stitched seam. Ended up wearing tights under them, but I don't seem to tolerate wool anywhere but my feet.