Select style & size:Select options
Ten ounces of pure relaxation.
Tell your friends to wake you up when the camping trip is nearly over; until then, you'll be napping in Kammok's Wallaby Hammock. At ten ounces, the Wallaby is a helluva lot easier to carry than a sleeping pad or a dreaded tent, and its durable diamond ripstop fabric is incredibly breathable for summer trips. Kammok included Mini Kanga Carabiners and Racer Slings for a simple, speedy, and secure set up.
- Ultralight hammock fits one really comfy backpacker
- Durable diamond ripstop is incredibly strong and packable
- Sewn-on stuff sack doubles as a cup holder
- Mini Kanga Carabiners and Racer Slings for a simple set up
- Item #KMK0006
- Q & A
Tough tiny banana hammock
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This thing packs down to half the size of my Nalgene, and feels like half the weight of my ENO double, and I CANNOT WAIT to actually be able to justify the weight of backpacking with my hammoccckkkkk! (Also, get the yellow one, so you can call it your banana hammock and annoy your friends.)