Yukon 5 Boot
You might not be making any trips up to the Yukon this winter, but a good storm can make your local streets feel a whole lot like the frozen tundra, which is where your Kamik Yukon 5 Boots will come in handy. These warm, waterproof, and classically-styled boots will keep your feet sheltered from snow and frigid temps when you've gotta brave wild winter weather. Insulation comes by way of the low-bulk and always-reliable 3M Thinsulate insulation, which keeps your feet warm long after the thermostat dips below freezing. Meanwhile, waterproof leather and a watertight rubber shell keep out unwanted moisture from snow and slush, and provide classic winter style while doing so. The same rubber that's used in the shell, Kamik's lightweight yet durable RubberHe compound, is used on the outsole to give you trusted traction on snowy sidewalks.
- Waterproof boots for protection and warmth in cold winter weather
- 3M Thinsulate insulation provides reliable warmth without the bulk
- Leather upper and rubber shell prevent snow from sneaking in
- Lightweight outsole ensures steady traction and a comfortable flex
- Cushioned footbed delivers comfortable all-day support
- Moisture-wicking lining helps keep your feet dry on the inside
- Item #KKM00AP
- Upper Material
- leather upper, rubber shell
- 200g 3M Thinsulate
- Temperature Rating
- PU insole
- RubberHe (synthetic rubber)
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 5.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help